top of page

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

This visa allows you to visit Australia, come to Australia for business purposes or visit family. You can stay in Australia for up to 3, 6 or 12 months.

Depending on your country of passport you can apply for the eVisitor or ETA.


 Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417)

This visa allows certain tourists who are aged between 18-30 to have a holiday in Australia whilst working on a short-term basis.



  • Apply from outside of Australia

  • Not have held a 417 or 462 visa- if you do then you will need to apply for a second working holiday visa

  • Hold a passport from an eligible country

  • Be 18-30- but those passport holders from Canada/France and Ireland can be between 18-35

  • Not have a dependent child accompanying you


If you are applying for your second working holiday visa;

  • You will need to have completed 3 months of specified work in a regional area whilst you are on your first working holiday visa.

If you are applying for your third working holiday visa:

  • On or after July 2019 you have to have completed 6 months of specified work in Australia whilst on your second working holiday visa.


To know about the specified work and employment conditions contact us and we can help you



bottom of page